The Sma Shot 2018 Paisley Town Hall
The 4th annual Sma’ Shot Slam
Saturday 7 July, 2018, 7 – 10p.m.
Paisley Town Hall, Abbey Close, Paisley PA1 1JF
Hosted by Shaun Moore.
The poetry night with a difference, held on the evening of Paisley’s historic workers’ day, part of the wider Weave Festival.
Hear and see some of Scotland’s best performance poets battle with local talent in the slam, to take the £50 prize money and a place in the Scottish Slam Finals next year.
In between competition rounds there’s entertainment from equally gifted and accomplished guest judges and a musical interludes.
In the setting of the Alexander Wilson suite of Paisley Town Hall, aptly named after the town’s rebellious weaver poet, with a licenced bar and free admission.
Come along, be amazed, inspired and especially entertained.
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Knives Out GFT
- The Biggest Little Farm GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- In Diamond Square GFT
- Shooting the Mafia, GFT
- Moving Image Makers Collective On The Move CCA
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Pity Party Film Club Urgh! A Music War CCA
- Sunshine on Leith GFT
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA