The Possibilities Are Endless12A GFT Sunday 2–Thursday 13 November
The Possibilities Are Endless12A
Sunday 2–Thursday 13 November, not 3, 4, 5, 6
This is the incredible story of Edwyn Collins, a songwriter who had the contents of his mind effectively deleted after experiencing a stroke.
Placed inside Edwyn’s mind, we embark on a remarkable journey from the brink of death back to language, music, life and love. With the help of his wife Grace, Edwyn submerges himself in a landscape of memories as he tries to unlock the story of his past. More than a story of determination against all odds, it is an intimate and life-affirming tale of rediscovery.
We are delighted that Edwyn Collins, Grace Maxwell and co-director Ed Lovelace will join us for a post-screening Q&A hosted by dramatist David Grieg for the screening on Sunday 2 November (19.30). This will be followed by a short acoustic performance with Edwyn and musician Carwyn Ellis.
Presented in association with Monorail Film Club.
GFT 12 Rose Street
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- The Biggest Little Farm GFT
- In Diamond Square GFT
- Shooting the Mafia, GFT
- Moving Image Makers Collective On The Move CCA
- Pity Party Film Club Urgh! A Music War CCA
- Sunshine on Leith GFT
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- The Two Popes GFT
- Judy and Punch, GFT