The Possibilities Are Endless12A GFT Sunday 2–Thursday 13 November
The Possibilities Are Endless12A
Sunday 2–Thursday 13 November, not 3, 4, 5, 6
This is the incredible story of Edwyn Collins, a songwriter who had the contents of his mind effectively deleted after experiencing a stroke.
Placed inside Edwyn’s mind, we embark on a remarkable journey from the brink of death back to language, music, life and love. With the help of his wife Grace, Edwyn submerges himself in a landscape of memories as he tries to unlock the story of his past. More than a story of determination against all odds, it is an intimate and life-affirming tale of rediscovery.
We are delighted that Edwyn Collins, Grace Maxwell and co-director Ed Lovelace will join us for a post-screening Q&A hosted by dramatist David Grieg for the screening on Sunday 2 November (19.30). This will be followed by a short acoustic performance with Edwyn and musician Carwyn Ellis.
Presented in association with Monorail Film Club.
GFT 12 Rose Street
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- September Programme at G.FT.
- The Lady in the Portrait GFT
- Make Up, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre – Re-opening Programme
- “Trainspotting The Italian Chapter” madness or success beyond the borders
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Take One Action 2020
- Edinburgh Festivals Past 1954 – 1969
- Glasgow Short Film Festival Online