The Possibilities Are Endless12A GFT Sunday 2–Thursday 13 November
The Possibilities Are Endless12A
Sunday 2–Thursday 13 November, not 3, 4, 5, 6
This is the incredible story of Edwyn Collins, a songwriter who had the contents of his mind effectively deleted after experiencing a stroke.
Placed inside Edwyn’s mind, we embark on a remarkable journey from the brink of death back to language, music, life and love. With the help of his wife Grace, Edwyn submerges himself in a landscape of memories as he tries to unlock the story of his past. More than a story of determination against all odds, it is an intimate and life-affirming tale of rediscovery.
We are delighted that Edwyn Collins, Grace Maxwell and co-director Ed Lovelace will join us for a post-screening Q&A hosted by dramatist David Grieg for the screening on Sunday 2 November (19.30). This will be followed by a short acoustic performance with Edwyn and musician Carwyn Ellis.
Presented in association with Monorail Film Club.
GFT 12 Rose Street
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT
- Everything – The Real Thing Story Q & A
- Film: Invading the Skin of the Earth: Soil
- Little Women, GFT