The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
ROUND 2 of The Nae Pub Quiz – your best pal during quarantine!
Going live on Facebook this Thursday, 26 March at 9p.m.
Can’t get to the pub? Nae bother, bringing it to you (sort of) with special take on a good ole’ pub quiz . There will be 5 rounds in total with a spot prize for the winner and those with great patter. You may even see a familiar face, or two!
How to play The Nae Pub Quiz:
For each of the rounds note down your answers, but don’t post them until the round is over!
Once the round is over you’ll have 30 seconds to post all your answers.
– After each round, tally up your score and post it in the comments.
You might even win a pair of socks out of it…seriously.
If you’d like to get involved by donating a prize to our pub quiz raffle, please contact: email@example.com
- Merchant City Festival 2022
- Scottish Writers Centre: Playwriting Workshop
- The Homebird Sessions at Cottiers
- A Night of Grief and Misery, Cottiers
- Loch Lomond Highland Games 2022
- Alice In The Cities – GFT
- I’ve Heard the Mermaids Singing – GFT
- Nitram at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tigers at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Take 2. Paddington at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Ithaka plus Q & A with John Shipton, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Purple Rain, late night at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Princess, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Alasdair Gray’s Lanark: A World Made on Paper – The Hunterian
- Journey from Jamaica iBrina – Merchant City Festival
- No Evictions Glasgow Open Meeting
- Restricted Code, The Glad Cafe
- Chris McGlade: Forgiveness- Websters Theatre
- Pippin The Musical at Websters