The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
ROUND 2 of The Nae Pub Quiz – your best pal during quarantine!
Going live on Facebook this Thursday, 26 March at 9p.m.
Can’t get to the pub? Nae bother, bringing it to you (sort of) with special take on a good ole’ pub quiz . There will be 5 rounds in total with a spot prize for the winner and those with great patter. You may even see a familiar face, or two!
How to play The Nae Pub Quiz:
For each of the rounds note down your answers, but don’t post them until the round is over!
Once the round is over you’ll have 30 seconds to post all your answers.
– After each round, tally up your score and post it in the comments.
You might even win a pair of socks out of it…seriously.
If you’d like to get involved by donating a prize to our pub quiz raffle, please contact: email@example.com
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Glasgow Walk: Maryhill, The Venice of the North by Ian R. Mitchell
- Record Store Day – Love Music Glasgow
- Mary Irvine: What Did You Do In Lockdown 2020?
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Dumbarton to Balloch along the River Leven
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online