The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
ROUND 2 of The Nae Pub Quiz – your best pal during quarantine!
Going live on Facebook this Thursday, 26 March at 9p.m.
Can’t get to the pub? Nae bother, bringing it to you (sort of) with special take on a good ole’ pub quiz . There will be 5 rounds in total with a spot prize for the winner and those with great patter. You may even see a familiar face, or two!
How to play The Nae Pub Quiz:
For each of the rounds note down your answers, but don’t post them until the round is over!
Once the round is over you’ll have 30 seconds to post all your answers.
– After each round, tally up your score and post it in the comments.
You might even win a pair of socks out of it…seriously.
If you’d like to get involved by donating a prize to our pub quiz raffle, please contact: email@example.com
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- G20Festival Youth Club – support for self-isolating / coronavirus
- The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Cottiers Pub Quiz – Cancelled until further notice
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Neu Reekie at Aye Write