The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
The Monster and Mary Shelley – On Tour 2019
An outlandish trip through the mind of one of literature’s most influential imaginations.
The Monster and Mary Shelley is going back on the road this coming Autumn. The tour will play a series of dates in Scotland and England over October and November 2019 including at Paisley Arts Centre.
Thursday 24 October 2019 7.30pm
Paisley Arts Centre
15 New St, Paisley PA1 1EZ
Tel: 0300 300 1210
The Monster and Mary Shelley opened at The Tron Theatre, Glasgow on April 20th 2018. The show then went on tour for three weeks, playing throughout Scotland to coincide with the 200th anniversary of the original publication of Frankenstein.
Thanks to Arts Council England and The Golsoncott Foundation for their support in making this tour happen.
Written by Stewart Ennis, Directed by Peter Clerke, Performed by Catherine Gillard,
Design by Ali McLaurin, Lighting by Paul Froy, Music by Richard Williams.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
- Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
- Fright Night at Websters Theatre
- The Cooncil, Websters Theatre
- The Drift at The Tron
- Poets Tony Walsh and Stephen James Smith at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Addicted The Musical Websters Theatre Glasgow
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- Script to Stage Renfrewshire
- The Stornoway Way Cottiers Theatre
- Wilkie’s World, Websters Theatre
- Smalltown – Pantheon at Websters
- Farmer Michael and Kathleen at Cottiers
- Glasgow R&B Society: Rab Noakes & Fraser Speirs Cottiers
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Bruce Biddolph Outstanding as ‘The Inquisitor’