Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
12 November, 2019 at 8 p.m.
Have a Real Laugh at Story Party
At Story Party you will hear true dating stories that will make you feel better because, let’s be honest, it could be worse. Story Party has played to sold out audiences in over 65 countries because the dating struggle is real worldwide! You’ll hear stories from our professional storytellers and some brave audience members.
We are in town for a short time only so grab your tickets. You’ve had enough coffee dates to master the art of fake laughing now come to our show and laugh for real!!
Wanna share your story?
If you’re dying to share your story write it down anonymously on our confession slips on the night and we will read them out loud so you don’t have to.
Or you can submit your #WorstDateStory before the event @ http://storyparty.net and if it makes us giggle we’ll read it at the show, put it on our instagram and it could even make it into the next volume of our book or online as animation.
Need some inspiration? Follow story party
Story Party Podcast
For more audience stories and behind the scenes content subscribe to our podcast wherever you prefer to listen!
What are people saying about Story Party?
What. A. Night. My abs still hurt from the great laughs… Amazing content. Amazing stories. I recommend this show to everyone!!!
– Nobubele from Johannesburg
Definitely a class apart from all the comedy shows or storytelling acts i’ve every watched! Thanks for a brilliant show, come back to India soon!
– Megha from Bombay
Thanks for a brilliant night and pulling me out of my comfort zone (to shake like a leaf on stage and tell my story) – definitely will remember this one… Fun night for sure”
– Claudia from Prague
“I only got interested in this show because they speak my language – sarcasm it was awesome. Ppl with no filter at all telling their stories and its hilarious Thank for the laugh guys
– Helina from Hamburg
“Funny cuz it’s true! This show is so relatable – single, in a relationship or in between, you shouldn’t miss this! Thanks for a night of good laughs..!
– Karoline from Oslo
“Have seen 2 shows so far and will go to the next one! Loved it, keep it going”
– Samantha from Perth
“The show was amazing! Can’t wait for the next one”
– Danyel from Vancouver
“My cheeks still hurt! Will def come back!”
– Claudia from Boston
“I haven’t laughed so hard in such a long time”
– Clare from London
Had an amazing time on stage! thank you all so much for letting me come up on stage to tell my failed dating stories
– Ramond from Singapore
Cottiers Theatre, Bar, Restaurant , 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow, G11 5PU.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Websters Theatre
- Alan Bennett’s Talking Heads, Websters Theatre
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
- Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
- Fright Night at Websters Theatre
- The Cooncil, Websters Theatre
- The Drift at The Tron
- Poets Tony Walsh and Stephen James Smith at Cottiers
- Addicted The Musical Websters Theatre Glasgow