The Flatt River Band
The Drymen Pottery
Sunday 29th March (3-7pm)
9-11 Main Street, Drymen,G63 0BJ
The Tullie Inn , Balloch.
Friday 3rd April
Balloch Road, Balloch, Loch Lomond G83 8SW
The Ashton, Helensburgh
Sun 5th April ( 3-7pm)
74 West Princes Street, Helensburgh G84 8UG
The Flatt River Band is a three piece band featuring Phil Sakerski, John McAleese & Richy Plunkett playing a mixture of Bluegrass, Folk & Country music. Material ranges from traditional Bluegrass songs and tunes to well known numbers done in the bands own acoustic style.
Phil, a long time member of Glasgow Bluegrass band The Moonshiners, has over the years played and recorded with a long list of artistes including The Radio Sweethearts , Martin Stephenson and the late John Herald.
John, also a member of The Moonshiners, has played in a wide variety of bands from wedding bands to Country and everything in between. Recently recording with popular Glasgow band Daddynaggins
Richy has played music all his life. all styles of music with various bands. Long time member of The Clachies. He runs Loch Lomond Recording Studios with his brother Phil where they also teach music.
All three are multi instrumentalists and feature Guitar, Banjo, Dobro, Mandolin, Fiddle and Acoustic Bass and all share the vocals.
Although John and Phil have played together in The Moonshiners for a number of years this is a new project for them and they are casting the net farther afield for different material – it’s proving to be an interesting and fun journey.
Mulligans Bar Amsterdam Sat,Sun,Mon 25,26,27 April
The George Hotel Inveraray Sat 16th May
The George Hotel Inveraray (Bluebell Festival May 22,23,24 ) TBC
Booking The Flatt River Band
If you are interested in booking the band please contact any of the numbers or e-mail below.
Phil . 07711268910 email@example.com
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- SongWriters Uncovered Series 2019
- Fairytale of Glasgow
- Birds of Chicago The Doublet Glasgow
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, South