The Enchanted Wintergarden, Cottiers Theatre, 31 January, 2015
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland Street G11 5PU
0141 357 5825
Book tickets online
Enter the Enchanted Wintergarden. ‘The King and Queen of the Wintergarden are fed up with silence, the only sound they hear is each others’ voices, and they’ve been married for over a thousand years. One day, on hearing a beautiful sound, they capture a young musician. She is imprisoned to play for them for ever. It’s left up to her guardian, a humble magician, to set out on a quest to rescue his young apprentice.
Plenty of magic, daring feats and some fantastic equestrian and canine performances, courtesy of the amazing Les Amis d’Onno – the premier Equine-Canine stunt team in the UK.’
A spectacular NEW family show that weaves music & magic, daring feats, wild wolves and sparkling unicorns into a fantastical winter fairytale.
This show brings real performing horses and dogs into theatre venues to thrill and entertain audiences of all ages.
Performance Dates & Times:
31 January 2015 – 1:00 – 2:00 pm
31 January 2015 – 3:30 pm – 4:30
Tickets £10 (inc. booking fee)
This section: Kids and young people, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Snow White and the Teeny Tiny MacTitches, Mugdock Theatre
- Oh Aye It Is!
- The McDougalls Christmas Singalong
- Cinderella at Beacons Art Centre, Greenock
- Cinderella, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Cinderella, Pavilion Theatre, Glasgow
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Peter Pan at Eastwood Park Theatre
- Jack and the Beanstalk, The Fort Theatre, Bishopbriggs
- Sing a Song of Sixpence, Panto, Rutherglen Theatre
- Walk on the Weill Side at Cottiers
- COP26: Towards Net Zero – speakers and discussion
- COP26: The Climate Justice Cabaret
- Lego Build The Change – University of Strathclyde
- Climate Emergency Newsroom, University of Glasgow