The Clutha Re-opens, Friday 24th, July, 2015 – 8 p.m.
An emotional day with the re-opening of the Clutha 600 days after the tragedy and closure of this iconic Glasgow pub.
There will be a private function for invited guests at 5 p.m.
It will then be open to the general public from 8 p.m.
The Black Triangles will be playing from 9.30 p.m.
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- If Not Now – From The Fire Vol III EP Launch
- Smokehead Sessions Festive Concert Livestream with Dave Arcari
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Songwriting Circle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Unoma Okudo @ The Blue Arrow
- COP26: The Climate Justice Cabaret
- Blue: Joni Mitchell Review with Linda Jaxson Trio
- Ice Box Halloween Gig Part 1
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- The Carlton Jug Band at the Clutha
- Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore