The Clutha Re-opens, Friday 24th, July, 2015 – 8 p.m.
An emotional day with the re-opening of the Clutha 600 days after the tragedy and closure of this iconic Glasgow pub.
There will be a private function for invited guests at 5 p.m.
It will then be open to the general public from 8 p.m.
The Black Triangles will be playing from 9.30 p.m.
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- The Springbank Voyage – Barry Nisbet Album Launch
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- We Belong To Glasgow – a night for Refuweegee
- Seventeen Years of Southside Sessions
- TRNSMT Festival, Pre-party
- The Homebird Sessions at Cottiers
- Restricted Code, The Glad Cafe
- Dirty Laundry, McChuills
- Make Music Day 2022
- Ando Glaso – Roma Cultural Festival
- Rod Picott at The Glad Cafe
- The Primevals / Reverse Cowgirls – Ukraine Appeal
- Homeless Project Scotland Fundraiser
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna