Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
Sunday 10 April, 2022
Walk with Terrence Higgins Trust on Sunday 10 April. Grab your trainers and take on the fabulous 10km Ribbon Walk through Glasgow to support people affected by HIV.
“Starting and finishing at Speakeasy, lets walk together and make a difference.”
Terrence Higgins Trust, the UK’s leading HIV and sexual health charity, are hosting a fabulous 10km Ribbon Walk in Glasgow on Sunday 10 April. Grab your trainers or high heels and walk to smash HIV stigma, remember those we have lost and to help end new transmissions of HIV.
Starting and finishing at Speakeasy, the walk will take you around central Glasgow.
Everyone is welcome! Get some friends together or walk alone.
Entry is just £20 and all money raised will support people affected by HIV and the vital work at Terrence Higgins Trust.
Terrence Higgins Trust is the UK’s leading HIV and sexual health charity, offering support, information and advice services for those living with HIV and affected by HIV or poor sexual health. Our vision is a world where people with HIV live healthy lives free from prejudice and discrimination, and good sexual health is a right and reality for all.
- A Secret Wrapped in Lead
- Postcards from Scotland Social Gathering and Discussion
- Homeless Project Scotland Fundraiser
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- The Wanderlust Women – three poems
- Vinicombe Street Gala
- Aye Write: Prof Dame Sue Black ‘The Books that Made Me
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Wake Up Punk at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cabaret – 50th Anniversary at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wild Men at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Creative Conversations: Michael Pederson
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize