Super Market Christmas QMU
The Glasgow Markets Christmas Market
Saturday 7th December, 2019, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
22 University Gardens, G12 8QN
You can expect a whole range of Christmas Shopping with Art, Design, Jewellery, Fashion, Homeware, Vintage, Plants, Food & Drink.
Family & Dog Friendly
£1 Entry – kids free (Includes donation to MHF live – supporting Mental health through music)
Accessible (apart from one small platform area)
Nearest Subway station – Hillhead
Car Park – Lilybank Gardens Car Park
Most traders take cards but recommend cash to make shopping easier.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Markets, Shopping
- Hand Made Guitars – Glasgow
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Tak Tent (Take Care) Christmas video – Janet Crawford
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- Virtual Santa Dash 2020
- Arts and Crafts Market Online
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Jasmine Boutique Hyndland Sale
- Jasmine – Reopening After Lockdown
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Houlihan Pharmacy launches Automated Prescription Collection Service.
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow