Summer Panto, OranMor, 6 – 25 July, 2015
Summer Panto – Cast Announced
A Play, a Pie and a Pint are delighted to announce the cast for this year’s Summer Panto. The Pie-Eyed Piper of Hamilton will star Jimmy Chisholm, Paul James Corrigan, Annie Grace and Kirstin McLean.
Produced in association with Ayr Gaiety, this year’s Summer Panto will run at Oran Mor from 6th – 25th July (Mondays – Saturdays) and then go on to a weeks run at the Gaiety from 28th July – 1st August. After that, The Pie-Eyed Piper of Hamilton will be on at the Edinburgh Fringe: Assembly George Square Studio from 5th – 31st August
The Pie-Eyed Piper of Hamilton by Dave Anderson
The Mayor is very worried: the City has become a victim of its own success. With great wealth has come great excess. And with great excess has come danger. Danger from vermin. OK – let’s be honest.
We’re talking about RATS!
Yes, we’ve got RATS!
He’s also concerned about finding a suitable husband for his “Beautiful” Daughter…It’s a pantomime!
His first problem seems to have a solution. There’s a peasant from a little hamlet called Hamilton who’s famed for working miracles in pest control, but he comes with issues…
The “Play, a Pie & a Pint” team are back with a Summer Panto (no, really!) with all the traditional ingredients, some plot twists, and added RATS.
This July at Òran Mór come along for a Panto, a Pie and a Pint. Tickets can be purchased through www.ticketweb.co.uk / 08444 771 000 (booking fee will apply) or from the Òran Mór box office on the day of the performance. Tickets are sold on a first come first served basis. *
Tickets: Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri £12.50 ~ Wed £10 ~ Sat £14
Performances| 6th – 25th July | Mondays – Saturdays
Mon 6th- 1pm
Tue 7th – 1pm
Wed 8th – 12pm / 2pm
Thu 9th – 1pm
Fri 10th – 1pm
Sat 11th – 12pm / 2pm
Mon 13th – 1pm
Tue 14th – 1pm
Wed 15th – 12pm / 2pm
Thu 16th – 1pm
Fri 17th – 1pm
Sat 18th – 12pm / 2pm
Mon 20th – 1pm
Tue 21st – 1pm
Wed 22nd – 12pm / 2pm
Thu 23rd – 1pm
Fri 24th – 1pm
Sat 25th – 12pm / 2pm
* Doors open at 11am for 12pm shows, at 12pm for 1pm shows and at 1.30pm for 2pm shows. Please note that we will always have a small allocation of tickets to sell on the door on the day. On double performance days, tickets for both shows are available to purchase from 11am at the box office.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers