Summer Bushcraft Club, The Children’s Wood, 12 July – 9 August, 2017
Children’s Wood, Kelbourne St, Glasgow G20 8PR
Due to the nature of the activities there are limited spaces on each session, so booking is essential to avoid dissapointment.
You never know when you might be washed up on a Desert Island! Come along to the Summer Holiday Club to learn essential bushcraft and wilderness skills!
This is a drop – off session for 8 – 12 year olds.
Meeting at the Kelbourne Street entrance to The Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow at 10 am and parents can collect their children again at 12 noon.
Every session will include a hot drink and a toasted marshmallow. Please bring a bottle of water and remember we will be in the woods and the meadow all morning, whatever the weather!
Dress appropriately for the weather – no sandals please.
Wednesday 12th July – Den building skills
Wednesday 19th July – Animal and Tracking Skills
Wednesday 26th July – Rope Skills
Wednesday 2nd August – Fire Skills
Wednesday 9th August – Tool Use Skills
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Cottiers Pub Quiz – Cancelled until further notice
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Neu Reekie at Aye Write
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee