Summer Bushcraft Club, The Children’s Wood, 12 July – 9 August, 2017
Children’s Wood, Kelbourne St, Glasgow G20 8PR
Due to the nature of the activities there are limited spaces on each session, so booking is essential to avoid dissapointment.
You never know when you might be washed up on a Desert Island! Come along to the Summer Holiday Club to learn essential bushcraft and wilderness skills!
This is a drop – off session for 8 – 12 year olds.
Meeting at the Kelbourne Street entrance to The Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow at 10 am and parents can collect their children again at 12 noon.
Every session will include a hot drink and a toasted marshmallow. Please bring a bottle of water and remember we will be in the woods and the meadow all morning, whatever the weather!
Dress appropriately for the weather – no sandals please.
Wednesday 12th July – Den building skills
Wednesday 19th July – Animal and Tracking Skills
Wednesday 26th July – Rope Skills
Wednesday 2nd August – Fire Skills
Wednesday 9th August – Tool Use Skills
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- Film Festival Institut Francais
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- Interactive Map – Global Burns Suppers
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hannah Lavery Creative Conversations
- The Acoustic Night Special Nice ‘n’ Sleazy
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021