Summer Bushcraft Club, The Children’s Wood, 12 July – 9 August, 2017
Children’s Wood, Kelbourne St, Glasgow G20 8PR
Due to the nature of the activities there are limited spaces on each session, so booking is essential to avoid dissapointment.
You never know when you might be washed up on a Desert Island! Come along to the Summer Holiday Club to learn essential bushcraft and wilderness skills!
This is a drop – off session for 8 – 12 year olds.
Meeting at the Kelbourne Street entrance to The Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow at 10 am and parents can collect their children again at 12 noon.
Every session will include a hot drink and a toasted marshmallow. Please bring a bottle of water and remember we will be in the woods and the meadow all morning, whatever the weather!
Dress appropriately for the weather – no sandals please.
Wednesday 12th July – Den building skills
Wednesday 19th July – Animal and Tracking Skills
Wednesday 26th July – Rope Skills
Wednesday 2nd August – Fire Skills
Wednesday 9th August – Tool Use Skills
- Candlelight Spoken Word Open Mic
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Wakeful Screening at CCA
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Celtic Connections 2020 Hannah Read and Andy Monaghan review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Coastal Connections Festival 2020 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass