Sue Perkins Live! in Spectacles, Kings Theatre, 12 March, 2017
Sue Perkins Live! in Spectacles
King’s Theatre, 297 Bath St, Glasgow G2 4JN
Sunday 12 March 7.30pm
£20.75* Buy Tickets
0844 873 7353
David Johnson & John Mackay in association with DAA Management and Penguin present Sue Perkins Live! in Spectacles.
The sell-out tour continues at the Glasgow International Comedy Festival!
Join Sue for an evening full of sparkling wit, tall tales and a user’s guide to Mary Berry.
Sue is best known for being one quarter of double act Mel and Sue. In 2008 she won the BBC show Maestro culminating in her conducting at The Last Night of the Proms. She has created the acclaimed travel documentary The Mekong River with Sue Perkins, hosts new shows Insert Name Here and Spelling Bee and is a regular on Have I Got News For You, Just a Minute, QI and The News Quiz ….and there’s that cake show on BBC1.
Based on her hilarious Sunday Times No. 1 best-selling memoir Spectacles.
‘Warm, crisp and beautifully layered – like its author, Spectacles is a complete delight.’ Independent on Sunday
‘Spectacles is as charming and funny as Perkins herself. Like going for a long, slightly drunken lunch with your naughtiest friend.’ RED Magazine
*Price includes ATG restoration levy of £1.25 per ticket
- How to Manage Hip and Knee Pain
- Truck Art at The Mela
- In Focus: 16 Years: Gigs in Scotland 1974 – 1990 Online Book Launch
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020