Keith Farnan: Anonymous The Stand Comedy Club, Glasgow Sunday 19 March, 2017
Sunday 19th March | Doors Open:20:30 | Show Begins:21:00
Irish comedian Keith Farnan performs a show that covers Liberty, Comedy and Privacy.
Having appeared on BBC’s Michael Mcintyre’s Comedy Roadshow, Keith has performed his own shows at comedy festivals around the world, receiving critical acclaim for their mix of the personal and political. His latest show Anonymous, asks whether we’ve already surrendered our privacy and the privacy of the next generation. We have, is the short answer, but come see the show for the longer funnier answer.
‘Brilliant, thought-provoking and laugh out loud funny’ Time Out
With support from Derek Ryan.
Part of The Glasgow International Comedy Festival.
Tickets: £10 | £8 Buy tickets online
The Stand, 333 Woodlands Rd, Glasgow G3 6NG
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2017, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Fessen/Reared New Poetry Collection by Lesley Benzie, Book Launch
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- Poetry Slam – Open to All – The Tron
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Funk Fridays – Reopening Tennent’s Bar Basement
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Alasdair Gray: A Life in Progress GFT
- Parasite GFT