Keith Farnan: Anonymous The Stand Comedy Club, Glasgow Sunday 19 March, 2017
Sunday 19th March | Doors Open:20:30 | Show Begins:21:00
Irish comedian Keith Farnan performs a show that covers Liberty, Comedy and Privacy.
Having appeared on BBC’s Michael Mcintyre’s Comedy Roadshow, Keith has performed his own shows at comedy festivals around the world, receiving critical acclaim for their mix of the personal and political. His latest show Anonymous, asks whether we’ve already surrendered our privacy and the privacy of the next generation. We have, is the short answer, but come see the show for the longer funnier answer.
‘Brilliant, thought-provoking and laugh out loud funny’ Time Out
With support from Derek Ryan.
Part of The Glasgow International Comedy Festival.
Tickets: £10 | £8 Buy tickets online
The Stand, 333 Woodlands Rd, Glasgow G3 6NG
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2017, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Interfaith Food Justice: Winter Networking Event
- George Wylie Centenary Exhibition
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- C’mon, C’mon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Songwriting Circle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT