St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
Saturday 16 March 2019 12 – 5 p.m.
Merchant Square, 71 Albion St, Glasgow G1 1NY
Celtic Music Radio are once again proud to come to you live from St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
From 12 till 5pm from Merchant Square in Glasgow Saturday 16th March 2019
The event was attended by over 6,000 people in 2018 and this year happens on, Saturday March 16th!
The Merchant Square is the perfect place for all the family to come along and enjoy the day under the safety of the enclosed roof, free of any weather worries!
With a host of restaurants and bars to cater for all tastes as you enjoy a great Glasgow Irish atmosphere with the best of live Irish music and songs from headliner The Paul McKenna Band, the famous St Rochs Ceilí band, champion Irish dancers , Glasgow’s own St Francis Pipe Band and Cór Ghaeil Choir all the way from Cork , plus face painting, balloon artist, stilt performer, ‘Get Your Name in Irish’ stickers and more!
A brilliant celebration of all things Irish!
Bígí linn – beidh failte ‘s fiche romhat !
Come join us for the craic – all welcome!
Meet the Celtic Music Radio Team!
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Irishman GFT
- Lost Lives plus Q & A
- Malcolm X 35 mm GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Preview: Pink Wall with Q & A
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019