St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
Saturday 16 March 2019 12 – 5 p.m.
Merchant Square, 71 Albion St, Glasgow G1 1NY
Celtic Music Radio are once again proud to come to you live from St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
From 12 till 5pm from Merchant Square in Glasgow Saturday 16th March 2019
The event was attended by over 6,000 people in 2018 and this year happens on, Saturday March 16th!
The Merchant Square is the perfect place for all the family to come along and enjoy the day under the safety of the enclosed roof, free of any weather worries!
With a host of restaurants and bars to cater for all tastes as you enjoy a great Glasgow Irish atmosphere with the best of live Irish music and songs from headliner The Paul McKenna Band, the famous St Rochs Ceilí band, champion Irish dancers , Glasgow’s own St Francis Pipe Band and Cór Ghaeil Choir all the way from Cork , plus face painting, balloon artist, stilt performer, ‘Get Your Name in Irish’ stickers and more!
A brilliant celebration of all things Irish!
Bígí linn – beidh failte ‘s fiche romhat !
Come join us for the craic – all welcome!
Meet the Celtic Music Radio Team!
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Sikorski Polish Club, Glasgow Doors Open Day 2019
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA