St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
Saturday 16 March 2019 12 – 5 p.m.
Merchant Square, 71 Albion St, Glasgow G1 1NY
Celtic Music Radio are once again proud to come to you live from St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
From 12 till 5pm from Merchant Square in Glasgow Saturday 16th March 2019
The event was attended by over 6,000 people in 2018 and this year happens on, Saturday March 16th!
The Merchant Square is the perfect place for all the family to come along and enjoy the day under the safety of the enclosed roof, free of any weather worries!
With a host of restaurants and bars to cater for all tastes as you enjoy a great Glasgow Irish atmosphere with the best of live Irish music and songs from headliner The Paul McKenna Band, the famous St Rochs Ceilí band, champion Irish dancers , Glasgow’s own St Francis Pipe Band and Cór Ghaeil Choir all the way from Cork , plus face painting, balloon artist, stilt performer, ‘Get Your Name in Irish’ stickers and more!
A brilliant celebration of all things Irish!
Bígí linn – beidh failte ‘s fiche romhat !
Come join us for the craic – all welcome!
Meet the Celtic Music Radio Team!
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day