St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
Saturday 16 March 2019 12 – 5 p.m.
Merchant Square, 71 Albion St, Glasgow G1 1NY
Celtic Music Radio are once again proud to come to you live from St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
From 12 till 5pm from Merchant Square in Glasgow Saturday 16th March 2019
The event was attended by over 6,000 people in 2018 and this year happens on, Saturday March 16th!
The Merchant Square is the perfect place for all the family to come along and enjoy the day under the safety of the enclosed roof, free of any weather worries!
With a host of restaurants and bars to cater for all tastes as you enjoy a great Glasgow Irish atmosphere with the best of live Irish music and songs from headliner The Paul McKenna Band, the famous St Rochs Ceilí band, champion Irish dancers , Glasgow’s own St Francis Pipe Band and Cór Ghaeil Choir all the way from Cork , plus face painting, balloon artist, stilt performer, ‘Get Your Name in Irish’ stickers and more!
A brilliant celebration of all things Irish!
Bígí linn – beidh failte ‘s fiche romhat !
Come join us for the craic – all welcome!
Meet the Celtic Music Radio Team!
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- It’s A Wonderful Life GFT
- Take 2: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, GFT
- The Bolshoi Ballet Encore: The Nutcracker GFT
- Her Smell, GFT
- The Kingmaker, GFT
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019