St Patrick’s Day at the Viper, Glasgow 2015
St Patrick’s Day at the Viper
17 March, 2015 7 p.m. – 2 a.m.
By the time you’ve spent a day in the pub learning some new songs and getting a little merry, it really doesn’t matter where you end up, does it? The Viper is a reliable dancing and pulling den in the West End, which is opening specially on St Patrick’s Day with some local live music and DJs afterwards. Here’s the best bit, though; it’s free to get in if you’re Irish or, says their website, you ‘at least try to sound like it’.
The Viper, 500 Great Western Road, Glasgow (D1), 0141 334 0560, www.socialanimal.co.uk
This section: Glasgow St Patrick's Day 2015
Filed under: Glasgow St Patrick's Day 2015
- Ryan McMullan, Jinty McGuinty’s, Sunday 15 March, 2015
- The Life and Politics of James Connolly, Govanhill Neighbourhood Centre
- Queen Margaret Union, St Patrick’s Day, T-shirt Party, 17 Mar 15
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint, OranMor, 16 – 21 March, 2015
- Jinty McGuinty’s – St Patrick’s Day, 17 March, 2015
- Glasgow St Patricks Festival 2015
- St Patrick’s Day at the Viper, Glasgow 2015
- St Patrick’s Day Irish Comedy Special, The Stand 17 March, 2015