SQIFF Programme 2020
5 – 18 October, 2020
Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2020 will take place online with their film programme available on Vimeo on Demand within the UK. You can also enjoy online watch parties, workshops, Q&As, discussions, parties, and a closing night quiz.
Strands include queer sci-fi from across the world in Every Utopia is a Dystopia; a retrospective of work from pioneering digital artist Shu Lea Cheang; an interrogation of queerness and the natural world in Queer Ecologies; and trailblazing cinematic voices from South America.
All films and events are either free or pay what you can. All films screen with English language captions and all live events have live captioning and BSL interpretation. Audio description is available for a number of events. See further information
SQIFF has an access fund to assist people based within Scotland who have no or limited internet access to attend the Festival. If you would like to apply for this, please contact email@example.com.
SQIFF is funded by Screen Scotland with support from Film Hub Scotland.
Filed under: Cinema, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, Zoom and online events
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Bob Law: Walks and Photography – Kilpatrick Hills balcony trails
- Alan Gillespie – Writer – Jim and Pat’s West End Chat
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Sundance Film Festival Tour London 2021
- GFT: As Tears Go By
- GFT: Nowhere Special
- GFT: The Surrogate
- GFT: Sisters with Transistors
- GFT: Girlfriends
- GFT: Riders of Justice
- GFT: Night of the Kings
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Knightswood Living Rent Summer Social
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Wullie Davidson: Bus Pass Ramblings – Crail to Anstruther
- Glasgow – Open Air Bed Cinema Online
- Piping Live! – Glasgow, August, 2021
- Anniesland Butchers