Southside Street Food Showdown September 25 – September 26, 2016 The Glad Cafe
Southside Street Food Showdown
September 25 – September 26, 2016
The Glad Cafe
At 6.30 p.m. and 8.30 p.m.
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, G Glasgow G41 2H
Following the sell out success of the last one, the Southside Street Food Showdown returns this month – September.
Reigning champions Babu Bombay Street Kitchen and a new contender Ugly Burger compete at the Glad Cafe for the event, with a completely new set of street food dishes .
Who wins? You decide. More details here soon.
Advance tickets £5 to book + £15 (cash) on the night for a delicious 4 course meal. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available – menu will be posted here nearer the time.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
Filed under: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg