Southside Film Festival 8 – 11 October, 2015
Southside Film Festival is back with a wonderful programme for 2015.
Thursday 8 to Sunday 11 October.
Bringing great films, exciting workshops, fantastic exhibitions and some super special events to spaces around Glasgow Southside, including a screening of Madeleine with rustic French food at Pollok House; a discussion on the condition of contemporary Scottish cinema; the return of our Southside Filmmaker Award; a focus on archive footage and Glasgow’s cinema-going heritage; and an incredible opportunity to catch Man with a Movie Camera with live Wurlitzer Cinema Organ accompaniment.
The Opening Gala
Thursday 8 October at The Glad Cafe from 7pm
With an introduction to the Lost Cinemas of Glasgow exhibition and a screening of some local archive films. Free event.
You’ll be able to pick up a brochure in many locations around the city.
And keep abreast with news on Facebook
This section: Cinema, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Southside Film Festival
One response to “Southside Film Festival 8 – 11 October, 2015”
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables