Southside Christmas Party, Beechings, 2 December, 2016
To celebrate the recent expansion of the Southside Sessions into the Merrylee, Cathcart and Muirend areas, you’re invited to join us at Beechings bar (34 Clarkston Road) for this years Christmas Party!
A proper pub with friendly staff and loyal customers, crackin’ prices for the drinks and live music from Howlin Radio 😀 it’s a win win situation!
Howlin Radfio will provide music – starts at 9pm, dancing & good vibes guaranteed, xmas jumpers optional!
Beechings Bar, 34 Clarkston Rd, Glasgow G44 3QH
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow 2016 – festive menus, shows, shopping., Gig Guide plus Club Events, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT
- Drive My Car, GFT
- Petite Maman, GFT
- Eye of the Storm, GFT plus Q and with Anthony Baxter
- Rebel Dykes, GFT
- Preview: Belle plus Q and A with Mamoru Hosoda
- The House of Gucci GFT
- Comfort and Joy, Screening at Arlington Baths
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Oh Aye It Is!
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Glasgow Madrigirls – A Star is Bright as Day