Howlin Radio at The Bank, Saturday 26 November, 2016
Howlin Radio are proud to help launch a new programme of regular live music events at The Bank Cafe Bar in Muirend.
Join them on Saturday 26th November for dance floor hits from the 60’s and 70’s with Southside music collective Howlin Radio.
The Bank is a crackin’ big venue, with food served all day, a great selection of drinks on offer, friendly staff and a pool table up in the gallery area.
Music starts at 9pm, it’s free entry and everyone’s welcome!
443 Clarkston Road, G44 3LL
- LGBTI Elders Online Social Dance Club
- Learn How To Use Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland
- National Library of Scotland Film Friday
- Makar to Makar, Jackie Kay with Imtiaz Dharker and Suzanne Bonnar
- Life is too short online readings and recorded performances
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- Best of Africa in Motion Shorts – Shoeshine screening online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event