Howlin Radio at The Bank, Saturday 26 November, 2016
Howlin Radio are proud to help launch a new programme of regular live music events at The Bank Cafe Bar in Muirend.
Join them on Saturday 26th November for dance floor hits from the 60’s and 70’s with Southside music collective Howlin Radio.
The Bank is a crackin’ big venue, with food served all day, a great selection of drinks on offer, friendly staff and a pool table up in the gallery area.
Music starts at 9pm, it’s free entry and everyone’s welcome!
443 Clarkston Road, G44 3LL
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End