Soft Play Area and Clip and Climb Kelvin Hall
A New Soft Play Area and Clip and Climb Opening Kelvin Hall Monday 14 October, 2019
Clip n’ Climb at Kelvin Hall
Glasgow Club at Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle St, Glasgow G3 8AW
With indoor climbing walls, Clip ‘n Climb Kelvin Hall promises an exciting day out full of empowering, action-packed challenges for everybody!
There are climbing challenges available for all abilities, and the truly brave can take on the Leap of Faith! (Please Note: Leap of Faith is subject to a minimum height restriction of 120cm, only 8 spaces available per session, bookable on arrival not online.)
Besides the health benefits of Clip ‘n Climb, the activity is ideal for promoting self-confidence, balance, problem solving and perseverance.
It’s perfect for families, schools, and team bonding activities – bookings open on 7th October 2019.
Clip n’Climb will offer 5, 1 hour sessions on week days and 7 sessions a day at the weekend.
Clip n’Climb session times are as follows:
Monday – Friday: 4pm-5pm, 5pm-6pm, 6pm-7pm, 7pm-8pm, 8pm-9pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am-11am, 11am-12noon, 12noon-1pm, 1pm-2pm, 2pm-3pm, 3pm-4pm, 4pm-5pm
Leap of Faith £2
This section: Kids and young people, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
- Halloween Window Wanderland Anderston
- Halloween Apocalypse Glasgow
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Loch Lomond Faerie Trail, Halloween 2020
- The Haunted Concert Hall
- Glasgow Science Centre Spooktacular 2020
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- Woodlands Community Family Cycling Bike Seat and Trailer Taster
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Bike Maintenance Class Woodlands Community
- Edinburgh Book Festival Julia Donaldson, Axel Scheffler and Nick Sharratt
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Do You Remember Marseilles Charity Single
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – Top Documentary Picks for Young People
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- International Women’s Day Glasgow 2020 – Bike for Good