Seventeen Years of Southside Sessions
Sunday 10 July, 2022, 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Stag & Thistle, 778 Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow, G41 2AE
Come along and celebrate 17 years of the Southside Sessions!
They’ve done some amazing things since 2005, all to help put the Southside of Glasgow on the arts/cultural map.
Look forward to hearing some of the stories and being entertained by some great acts at the Open Mic.
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events, Music
- The Springbank Voyage – Barry Nisbet Album Launch
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- We Belong To Glasgow – a night for Refuweegee
- Seventeen Years of Southside Sessions
- TRNSMT Festival, Pre-party
- The Homebird Sessions at Cottiers
- Restricted Code, The Glad Cafe
- Dirty Laundry, McChuills
- Make Music Day 2022
- Ando Glaso – Roma Cultural Festival
- Rod Picott at The Glad Cafe
- The Primevals / Reverse Cowgirls – Ukraine Appeal
- Homeless Project Scotland Fundraiser
- Mansfield Park Street Festival