Book launch: I See You Clare Mackintosh Tuesday 26 July, 2016
Waterstones, Argyle Street
Tuesday 26 Jun, 2016 7 p.m.
Clare Mackintosh, author of the explosive and spine-tingling debut thriller I LET YOU GO, launches her second novel I SEE YOU exclusively at Waterstones Argyle Street! Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to hear Clare talk about her powerful psychological thriller with BBC Scotland presenter and local crime writer Theresa Talbot. Enjoy a glass of wine and nibbles with the author and get yourself a signed copy of I SEE YOU before its official release!
Please call in to the store on 01412484814 to reserve a ticket and avoid disappointment!
Waterstones, 174 Argyle Street, G2 8BT
- Willie Sutherland – Evolution of Wa at CCA
- Minari at GFT – big screen release
- Sweat, GFT
- Nashville at GFT – restored in 4K
- Supernova GFT
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- The Coming Back Out Ball – National Theatre of Scotland
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Women’s Library – In Conversation with Paria Goodarzi
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot