Scottish Premiere: “The Condition Of The Working Class”, Southside United Film Club Friday 25 March, 2016
Hosted by Southside United Film Club
Govanhill Baths Community Trust.
Friday, 25 March, 2015. – 7 p.m.
The Southside United Film Club is delighted to be screening the Scottish Premiere of “The Condition Of The Working Class”, a documentary film by Mike Wayne and Deirdre O’Neill, based on Freidrich Engels’ 1844 book of the same name.
This film, full of political passion and anger, is a wonderful testament to the creativity, determination and camaraderie of working people that blows the media stereotypes of the working class out of the water.
The screening will be followed by a Q&A session with the film-makers.
£3 donation on entry, free popcorn or crisps with each donation.
Southside United Film Club
Govanhill Baths Community Trust… 99 Calder Street Govanhill, G42
- Glasgow Film Festival Announces 2022 Programme
- Linda Jaxson Band, Websters
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM