Scottish Premiere: “The Condition Of The Working Class”, Southside United Film Club Friday 25 March, 2016
Hosted by Southside United Film Club
Govanhill Baths Community Trust.
Friday, 25 March, 2015. – 7 p.m.
The Southside United Film Club is delighted to be screening the Scottish Premiere of “The Condition Of The Working Class”, a documentary film by Mike Wayne and Deirdre O’Neill, based on Freidrich Engels’ 1844 book of the same name.
This film, full of political passion and anger, is a wonderful testament to the creativity, determination and camaraderie of working people that blows the media stereotypes of the working class out of the water.
The screening will be followed by a Q&A session with the film-makers.
£3 donation on entry, free popcorn or crisps with each donation.
Southside United Film Club
Govanhill Baths Community Trust… 99 Calder Street Govanhill, G42
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- First a Girl, GFT
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- 2040 at GFT
- Pity Party Film Club I Shot Andy Warhol CCA
- Queer Classics & Matchbox Cineclub City of Lost Souls CCA
- Alan Ereira ALUNA – screening and talk CCA
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Leona GFT
- Depeche Mode Spirits in the Forest
- Michael Hutchence: Mystify GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire