He Said She Said I Said, New Writing Scotland launch Waterstones Byres Rd, 6 September, 2017
6 September, 2017 7.30 – 8.30 p.m.
Waterstones Byres Road will host the launch of the latest edition of New Writing Scotland.
New Writing Scotland is the principal forum for poetry and short fiction in Scotland today. Edited by Diana Hendry and Susie Maguire, She Said He Said I Said includes new work from forty-eight authors – some award-winning and internationally renowned, and some just beginning their careers.
Come and listen to a selection of poems and short stories from this exciting new collection.
351- 355 Byres Road, G12 8AU
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Publishing Scotland Fiction Showcase
- Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2021
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- The Great Black History Quiz CRER
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Black History Month
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Art for Africa in memory of Rony Bridges
- Denise Mina, Creative Conversations
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Last Night in Soho, Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021