He Said She Said I Said, New Writing Scotland launch Waterstones Byres Rd, 6 September, 2017
6 September, 2017 7.30 – 8.30 p.m.
Waterstones Byres Road will host the launch of the latest edition of New Writing Scotland.
New Writing Scotland is the principal forum for poetry and short fiction in Scotland today. Edited by Diana Hendry and Susie Maguire, She Said He Said I Said includes new work from forty-eight authors – some award-winning and internationally renowned, and some just beginning their careers.
Come and listen to a selection of poems and short stories from this exciting new collection.
351- 355 Byres Road, G12 8AU
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019
- One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT