He Said She Said I Said, New Writing Scotland launch Waterstones Byres Rd, 6 September, 2017
6 September, 2017 7.30 – 8.30 p.m.
Waterstones Byres Road will host the launch of the latest edition of New Writing Scotland.
New Writing Scotland is the principal forum for poetry and short fiction in Scotland today. Edited by Diana Hendry and Susie Maguire, She Said He Said I Said includes new work from forty-eight authors – some award-winning and internationally renowned, and some just beginning their careers.
Come and listen to a selection of poems and short stories from this exciting new collection.
351- 355 Byres Road, G12 8AU
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Transatlantic Sessions review and photography Pauline Keightley
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Fessen/Reared New Poetry Collection by Lesley Benzie, Book Launch
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- Poetry Slam – Open to All – The Tron
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Funk Fridays – Reopening Tennent’s Bar Basement
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA