Rugby Glasgow 7s, Family Events, 4/5th May – Scotstoun Leisure Centre
3rd and 4th May, 2014
Scotstoun Leisure Centre, Danes Drive, Glasgow
A whole weekend of sevens rugby, music, entertainment and fun – all with a circus fancy dress theme.
Scotstoun Stadium is great venue for ‘clowning around’ at a family-friendly event like this – and the Glasgow 7s really does have something for everyone, including plenty of space for the kids to let off some steam between matches.
Circus fancy dress
For the party animals among you, we’ll be improving the ever-popular Party Stand and bringing back a mix of great music and on-the-spot entertainment, led by our ‘Ringmaster’ Grant Stott. Bring your most creative circus-themed fancy dress and you could win some exciting prizes.
Scotland survived the tight-rope walk to secure core status in the HSBC Sevens World Series for another season and will join New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, USA, England, Wales and many other huge names in sevens rugby, with plenty of speed, skill and agility on display. All you’ll need to do is juggle your time, so you can take everything in!
This section: Kids and young people, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
- Soft Play Area and Clip and Climb Kelvin Hall
- Take 2: Charming
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Pinolino Puppet Show and Story Telling
- Princess Mononoke at Studio Ghibli Season GFT
- G20 Youth Festival – Raising Funds
- Back to the future: 1979-1989 Film Screenings at Kelvin Hall
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- The Magic Circus, Websters Theatre
- Wizard’s World Tours, KelvinHall
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Arlington Baths at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019: Call for Submissions & Careers Day
- OLIVER! Websters Theatre
- Take 2: The Secret of Kells