Robert Ormerod: Political Youth The Arches Mon 1 – Fri 19 Sep
The Arches presents
Robert Ormerod: Political Youth Exhibition
Mon 1 – Fri 19 Sep 2014 | 11am – late
Robert Ormerod‘s Political Youth series will be exhibited at The Arches as part of our Referendum Festival.
As part of this exhibition, you’ll see a new series of work which will explore how the Scottish public are expressing their political views.
In the next couple of months, Robert’s looking for help to find visually interesting signs which display political opinion such as these…
Robert is looking for anything visually interesting/quirky related to independence referendum… If you see anything that catches your eye, get involved in the project by telling us about your sightings via Twitter.
1) Take a picture of stand-out visual opinion indiciators
2) Post the image on Twitter with the location postcode
3) Add the hashtag #indycation and tag @robertormerod
4) Follow @robertormerod and @TheArchesArts so we can get in touch if we can’t find the spot
Robert Ormerod’s exhibition is part of The Arches Referendum Festival: a season of events inspired by this year’s Scottish Independence Referendum, including a new work by Rob Drummond (Bullet Catch, Wrestling, Riot of Spring).
- Compass Gallery – Gregor Smith Exhibition
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Truck Art at The Mela
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio