Revisiting the Antonine Wall, Community Consultation from 7 November, 2017
Events from 7th November in venues in Old Kilpatrick, Clydebank, Drumchapel, Lambhill, Bearsden and Twechar
The biggest, most awe-inspiring building project the people of Scotland had ever seen, the Roman Antonine Wall stretched right across the country, from the Clyde to the Forth. Work is currently underway to rediscover the Antonine Wall and to provide a wide range of new and innovative ways for people to get involved in the fascinating history associated with the Wall.
Come along to a drop in sessions to hear more about what’s been happening and find out about some of latest projects – then share your thoughts and ideas to help us to plan the next phase!
While you’re there, have a look at the collection of replica artefacts, try on a Roman helmet or try making your own!
Hosted by The Antonine Wall
and Jura Consultants
Can’t make it to Old Kilpatrick? Further sessions coming in other locations.
Upcoming dates in West and East Dunbartonshire and Glasgow:
Old Kilpatrick – Napier Hall Tuesday – Tuesday 7th November
Clydebank – Clydebank Town Hall 13 Novemer, 2017
Drumchapel – Drumchapel Community Centre Thursday 16 November
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Classes and Workshops, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020