Return of the Living Dead Double at The Icebox
Free Movie Night Icebox Arts and Music Centre
Thursday, 4th April, 2019 – 6.30 p.m.
The Icebox Arts and Music Centre, Unit 2 St Luke’s Business Estate , the Gorbals, G50TS (archways behind Citizen’s Theatre)
Not that long open, and you guys have been ruddy great at helping establish Icebox in their new home, so the polls where they let you choose some movies?
Well, you get them free of charge! First one up is this epic zombie double, Return Of The Living Dead Parts One And Two, and it wont cost you a penny!
Soft drinks and loads of snacks, and you can BYOB with a small corkage fee attached if you want a wee drink with your movie, doors at 6, movies start at 7 sharp!
You can just walk in, but only seat 80 folk at a push, so if you want to reserve your free tickets- book at Eventbrite
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Alasdair Gray: A Life in Progress GFT
- Parasite GFT
- National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day
- Love Sarah, Glasgow Film Festival
- The Public, GFT
- Little Joe, GFT
- Greed GFT
- Lost Transmissions, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Whistlers, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Secret Location: Final Destination
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Jazz On A Summer’s Day
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, Disco