Red Molly plus Norrie McCulloch Thursday 23rd October 2014 CCA Glasgow
Red Molly plus Norrie McCulloch
Thursday 23rd October 2014
Crystalline vocals and beautiful harmonies. Red Molly are red hot.” – Daily Telegraph
Americana trio, Red Molly will bring their gorgeous voices and smooth harmonies to the Glasgow CCA on Thursday, October 23.
Since 2004, Laurie MacAllister (bass, banjo), Abbie Gardner (dobro, banjo) and Molly Venter (guitar) have been building a fan base, beguiled by their singing, musicianship and engaging stage presence.
The New York-based group’s 2011 album, “Light in the Sky” spent 20 weeks on the Americana Music Association’s Top 40 radio chart and charted as Folk DJ’s #3 Top Album of 2012.
Anyone who likes the music of The Wailin’ Jennys is certain to be equally captivated by Laurie, Abbie and Molly.
Tickets £13 from The CCA Box Office 0141 352 4900
Buy tickets online
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- SongWriters Uncovered Series 2019
- Fairytale of Glasgow
- Birds of Chicago The Doublet Glasgow
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, South