Peatbog Faeries, Thursday 23rd October, OranMor G12
Thu 23rd Of Oct 2014 – Live Music @ The Venue
Based on the Isle of Skye, the Peatbog Faeries are one of Scotlands the best known names in contemporary folk music.
In 2012 they were a nominee for “Best Live Act” at the BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards, having already twice won “Live Act of the Year” at the Scottish Traditional Music Awards.
They’ve taken their own individual brand of Scottish tunes to audiences around the world, from European Festivals, to Asia, Africa, America, Canada and Australia.
The Peatbogs have recorded six studio albums, they made their first live release in April 2009 and their latest CD, “Dust” was released on the 8th of August of 2011.
Buy tickets online
Telephone: 08444 77 1000
Doors Open: 7:00 p.m.
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12 8QX
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- SongWriters Uncovered Series 2019
- Fairytale of Glasgow
- Birds of Chicago The Doublet Glasgow
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, South
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Nick Harper with Carol Laula and Port Erin CCA
- West Princes plus King Wine at the Hug and Pint, Glasgow