Project-Ability, Friends and Family Workshops, Felt Eggs, Saturday 29th March 11 a.m.
Saturday 29th March.
Come along to our Friends and Family Fun Workshops and get ready for Easter with some colourful felt eggs! Watch beautiful patterns and tactile surfaces emerge as you roll your sleeves up and get felting!
These classes provide the opportunity for children and young people with disabilities and their friends and families to participate in an exciting programme of visual arts activities. What’s more you can take away a free goody bag of ideas and materials to help you continue structured arts activities at home.
All young people must be accompanied by an adult.
Places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis, we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Date- Saturday 29th March 2014
Cost- £5 per group
Please contact us on 0141 552 2822 to secure your place.
ProjectAbility, 103 Trongate, G1 5HD
This section: Kids and young people
Filed under: Kids and young people
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Edinburgh Book Festival Julia Donaldson, Axel Scheffler and Nick Sharratt
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Do You Remember Marseilles Charity Single
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – Top Documentary Picks for Young People
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Campire Club Rousing Rebels, Paisley
- Learn Gaelic – Family Fun Session at NLS Kelvinhall
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- Soft Play Area and Clip and Climb Kelvin Hall