Pre-loved Clothes Sale at Offshore
Saturday the 29th of September, 2018
3 Gibson Street, Glasgow G12 8NU
In a world full of fleeting fashion, find your own style…
It’s that time again guys ECO WARRIORS , people of STYLE, PHILANTHROPISTS of the world – UNITE!
After the success of their last preloved clothes sale Offshore is hosting yet again another PHENOMENAL POP-UP CLOTHES SALE!!! Pop along on Saturday the 29th of September at the cool and cozy offshore. And you won’t believe it guys, ALL INDIVIDUAL ITEMS ARE £5 or less!!!
What a better place to begin your Eco-warrior journey than to do it in style at our preloved clothes sale. Our attics are well and truly empty this time and the only thing in our cellars is wine, we’ve looked near and far to find beautiful fresh pieces just waiting to be loved by you.
Tickets are £5 early entry and £3 normal entry and ALL proceeds will go to the wonderful Child.org a charity who use sustainable, data-led programmes to break down barriers to education for children in some of the world’s poorest countries. And to helping protect homeless and vulnerable in Glasgow this winter. This event is CASH Only!
So grab a cup of tea upstairs before going down the stairs for a day of wholesome, guilt free shopping.
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- Makers Fair– Shawlands Arcade
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams
- Govanhill International Carnival and Parade
- Sea Change Film Festival 2022
- Friends of Peoples Palace & Winter Garden at Glasgow Green Fun Day
- Dance Along Festival: Encanto, Merchant City Festival
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Curatorial Tour: Glasgow and Slavery, People’s Palace
- A Day Of Fun Inspired by John Byrne
- National Youth Pipe Band of Scotland
- Pitch Perfect at Bloody Scotland 2022
- Roma Sisters Together – Govanhill International Festival
- A Musical Walking Tour of John Maclean’s Pollokshaws
- Glorious Govan Gala
- Repair Cafe at Glorious Govan Gala
- Stop Rwanda: Resisting the Hostile Environment
- We Belong To Glasgow – a night for Refuweegee