Pre-loved Clothes Sale at Offshore
Saturday the 29th of September, 2018
3 Gibson Street, Glasgow G12 8NU
In a world full of fleeting fashion, find your own style…
It’s that time again guys ECO WARRIORS , people of STYLE, PHILANTHROPISTS of the world – UNITE!
After the success of their last preloved clothes sale Offshore is hosting yet again another PHENOMENAL POP-UP CLOTHES SALE!!! Pop along on Saturday the 29th of September at the cool and cozy offshore. And you won’t believe it guys, ALL INDIVIDUAL ITEMS ARE £5 or less!!!
What a better place to begin your Eco-warrior journey than to do it in style at our preloved clothes sale. Our attics are well and truly empty this time and the only thing in our cellars is wine, we’ve looked near and far to find beautiful fresh pieces just waiting to be loved by you.
Tickets are £5 early entry and £3 normal entry and ALL proceeds will go to the wonderful Child.org a charity who use sustainable, data-led programmes to break down barriers to education for children in some of the world’s poorest countries. And to helping protect homeless and vulnerable in Glasgow this winter. This event is CASH Only!
So grab a cup of tea upstairs before going down the stairs for a day of wholesome, guilt free shopping.
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Art for Africa in memory of Rony Bridges
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- October Break Free Food Giveaway Glasgow’s East End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Glasgow Open House Arts Festival 2021
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump