Penny Black presents: Children’s Letter Writing Event – West End Festival
14 June, 2015
Penny Black welcome children aged 5 to 8 and their families to a workshop on the lost art of letter writing. Children will post notes and drawings of support and friendship to a seriously ill child or their siblings – a scheme championed by “Post Pals”. Participants are provided with writing/drawing materials, postage, a keepsake to share and send as well as teacher support.
Join Penny Black for speciality drinks, snacks and fun!
In collaboration with delightful Penny Black suppliers.
Support your local Post Office!
Penny Black, 721–723 Great Western Road, Glasgow, G12 8QX
Free event but pre-booking essential please. Tickets in store, or by phone 0141 342 4375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This section: Kids and young people, West End Festival 2015
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- Soft Play Area and Clip and Climb Kelvin Hall
- Take 2: Charming
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Pinolino Puppet Show and Story Telling
- Princess Mononoke at Studio Ghibli Season GFT
- G20 Youth Festival – Raising Funds
- Back to the future: 1979-1989 Film Screenings at Kelvin Hall
- The Magic Circus, Websters Theatre
- Wizard’s World Tours, KelvinHall
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival