Payback Claire MacLeary
When police are called to a murder scene at the home of Aberdeen socialite Annabel Imray, they are under pressure to get a conviction, and fast. The last thing they want is the distraction of a series of baffling break-ins. The victims, all of them women, are terrorised: just how did the intruder know so much about them?
Meanwhile, local PIs Maggie Laird and Wilma Harcus are at rock bottom, their bills mounting. As Maggie prepares to sell her home and contemplates dissolving the agency, Wilma goes off-piste to get a loan. But when the clock starts ticking on repayment, she realises the price is too high.
And before long, Maggie herself is in grave danger. Wilma fears the worst. Can she find her before it’s too late?
Available from bookshops and online.
- Glasgow Film Festival – Rosa’s Wedding review by Pat Byrne
- Book Launch – Peter May: The Night Gate
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Catharsis
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- ‘Afterthought’ Debut Single – Becki Rutherford
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron