The Paul Alger Band, Sister John and Helen Reeves, The Glad Cafe, Sat 11 June, 2016
Saturday 11 June, 2016 7.30 p.m.
The Glad Cafe on the 11th June – another incredible lineup including The Paul Alger Band, Sister John and Helen Reeves. Tickets are £8 and available from Brown Paper Tickets UK or they will also will be on the door on the night.
The Paul Alger Band
Paul writes and performs some amazing music, with his current band line-up it really has to be seen to be believed!
Sister John are a band of multi instrumentalists, formed in Glasgow at the end of 2015. Late night tales, nomad harmonies, songstress songs for searchers, mostly three chords, always the truth.
Helen Reeves plays acoustic guitar and sings in her own fantastic country influenced style accompanied by the six string wizardry of Jay McGurran.
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshields Road, Shawlands, G41 2HG
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community