The Paul Alger Band, Sister John and Helen Reeves, The Glad Cafe, Sat 11 June, 2016
Saturday 11 June, 2016 7.30 p.m.
The Glad Cafe on the 11th June – another incredible lineup including The Paul Alger Band, Sister John and Helen Reeves. Tickets are £8 and available from Brown Paper Tickets UK or they will also will be on the door on the night.
The Paul Alger Band
Paul writes and performs some amazing music, with his current band line-up it really has to be seen to be believed!
Sister John are a band of multi instrumentalists, formed in Glasgow at the end of 2015. Late night tales, nomad harmonies, songstress songs for searchers, mostly three chords, always the truth.
Helen Reeves plays acoustic guitar and sings in her own fantastic country influenced style accompanied by the six string wizardry of Jay McGurran.
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshields Road, Shawlands, G41 2HG
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- The Biggest Little Farm GFT