The Paul Alger Band, Sister John and Helen Reeves, The Glad Cafe, Sat 11 June, 2016
Saturday 11 June, 2016 7.30 p.m.
The Glad Cafe on the 11th June – another incredible lineup including The Paul Alger Band, Sister John and Helen Reeves. Tickets are £8 and available from Brown Paper Tickets UK or they will also will be on the door on the night.
The Paul Alger Band
Paul writes and performs some amazing music, with his current band line-up it really has to be seen to be believed!
Sister John are a band of multi instrumentalists, formed in Glasgow at the end of 2015. Late night tales, nomad harmonies, songstress songs for searchers, mostly three chords, always the truth.
Helen Reeves plays acoustic guitar and sings in her own fantastic country influenced style accompanied by the six string wizardry of Jay McGurran.
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshields Road, Shawlands, G41 2HG
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Women’s Support Project – Abused: The Untold Story, GFT
- Kaleidoscope Realms, Matchbox Cine Club