Partick Memories Exhibition, raising money for Yorkhill
Partick Memories Exhibition
Partick Glass Studio and The Tenement bar have joined forces to raise money for Yorkhill sick children’s hospital.
The Tenement have donated old Partick / Glasgow framed photographs that they had in their cellar to us, and we have put them up on display for sale in our studio.
All money raised from their sale will go to Yorkhill Hospital.
Partick Bowling Club have already bought one and given £50. The Exhibition is called Partick Memories and will run week days 10am – 5pm and Saturday 12pm – 5pm up until Saturday the 2nd May.
Partick Glass Studio 5 Anderson Street Partick G11 6AN.
Other times may be available on request by calling us on 01412372360.
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Wedding Showcase at Cottiers
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- The Greatest Hits, Mental Health Fundraiser
- Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day