Partick Memories Exhibition, raising money for Yorkhill
Partick Memories Exhibition
Partick Glass Studio and The Tenement bar have joined forces to raise money for Yorkhill sick children’s hospital.
The Tenement have donated old Partick / Glasgow framed photographs that they had in their cellar to us, and we have put them up on display for sale in our studio.
All money raised from their sale will go to Yorkhill Hospital.
Partick Bowling Club have already bought one and given £50. The Exhibition is called Partick Memories and will run week days 10am – 5pm and Saturday 12pm – 5pm up until Saturday the 2nd May.
Partick Glass Studio 5 Anderson Street Partick G11 6AN.
Other times may be available on request by calling us on 01412372360.
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams
- Govanhill International Carnival and Parade
- Sea Change Film Festival 2022
- Friends of Peoples Palace & Winter Garden at Glasgow Green Fun Day
- Dance Along Festival: Encanto, Merchant City Festival
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Curatorial Tour: Glasgow and Slavery, People’s Palace
- A Day Of Fun Inspired by John Byrne
- National Youth Pipe Band of Scotland
- Pitch Perfect at Bloody Scotland 2022
- Roma Sisters Together – Govanhill International Festival
- A Musical Walking Tour of John Maclean’s Pollokshaws
- Glorious Govan Gala