Partick Memories Exhibition, raising money for Yorkhill
Partick Memories Exhibition
Partick Glass Studio and The Tenement bar have joined forces to raise money for Yorkhill sick children’s hospital.
The Tenement have donated old Partick / Glasgow framed photographs that they had in their cellar to us, and we have put them up on display for sale in our studio.
All money raised from their sale will go to Yorkhill Hospital.
Partick Bowling Club have already bought one and given £50. The Exhibition is called Partick Memories and will run week days 10am – 5pm and Saturday 12pm – 5pm up until Saturday the 2nd May.
Partick Glass Studio 5 Anderson Street Partick G11 6AN.
Other times may be available on request by calling us on 01412372360.
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Close Up – Susan Wood Exhibition
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Parasite (black and white version announced)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Strand at Glasgow Fllm Festival 2020 – Iceland Northern Shining Lights
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Glasgow Film Festival: Luz the Flower of Evil