Partick Action Group, Litter Pickup
Monday, 12 August, 2019 – 5.30 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Evening Litter Pick Up
KEEP PARTICK PARTICKULAR! Rid your neighbourhood of rubbish! Join your gallus local litter-activists for a fabulous summertime litter-saunter in the heathery Partick gloaming. Strut your stuff and sweep the scum off the sidewalks! Save our streets! Prettify Partick’s pavements! Fight filth! Defeat detritus! Wage war on carelessly-discarded waste! All equipment provided! All welcome! FREE! Meet outside Fortrose House, 14 Fortrose Street. Don’t be a moaning mumper, a hang-wringing Herbert! Stop standing on the sidelines complaining about the problem. Act NOW to become part of the solution…
All equipment provided! All welcome! FREE!
Meet outside Fortrose House, 14 Fortrose Street, G11
Don’t be a moaning mumper, a hang-wringing Herbert! Stop standing on the sidelines complaining about the problem. Act NOW to become part of the solution – and find immortality on the silver screen!
This section: Community event
Filed under: Community event
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Making Her Mark Launch Event
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- Samhain: fire and jam session Halloween, North Kelvin Meadow
- Paisley Halloween Festival 2019
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, South
- Black History Month Street Level Photography Temporary Hoarding Magazine and Anti-Racist Graphics
- CINE[STHESIA]: Filmichean Gàidhlig/ Gaelic Films Ghlaschu Mod 2019
- Planting Day at North Kelvin Meadow – Come Along and Volunteer
- Torchlight Parade St Andrew’s Day, WEF
- St Bride’s Knit and Natter Group, Hyndland.
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- East End Free Festival
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Multlingual Song at MILK Cafe Glasgow