Palindrome: Cohen – Art Painting & Photography Exhibition
Launch Party Friday 12th November, 2021
3 pm – 10pm
Palindrome isn’t just a regular exhibition, it’s a party, celebrating the opening of the new Cohen – Art Gallery space on Gordon Street.
There will be live music, drinks, food, plenty of art, good vibes with nice people and, of course, an after party club night!
12/11/21 is a special day, the town will be buzzing from COP26 and it will feel like the good ole Glasgow we know & love.
Looking forward to seeing you then.
Palindrome, 54 Gordon street, buzzer 41enter, Glasgow, G1 3PU
If you can’t make the opening the other available viewing times are:
Saturday 13th – 1pm-6pm
Monday 15th – 1pm-8pm
Tuesday 16th – 1pm-8pm
GLASGOW FOG 2022 CALENDAR
There are 12 atmospheric Glasgow images wrapped up in this new Cohen – Art 2022 Photographic Calendar.
£10 each – Pre-order
Filed under: Art, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- This Is Not A Christmas Market
- Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- C’mon, C’mon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Songwriting Circle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT