Paisley Halloween Festival 2019
Friday 25th (4 p.m.) and Saturday 26 October, 2019 (2 p.m.)
Paisley Town Centre
Roll up, roll up as one of the UK’s most celebrated Halloween Festivals returns to Paisley for a weekend of ghoulishly good family fun on Friday 25 and Saturday 26 October 2019 🎃🧙♀️👻
This year’s festival will be the biggest and best yet as the whole town centre will be transformed into a outdoor circus with street theatre and death-defying aerial performers taking over the streets.
On the Saturday evening, see the spectacular carnival-style Dark Circus parade with more than 300 performers, led by a sinister Svengali ringleader and choreographed by internationally acclaimed outdoor performance specialists Cirque Bijou.
Aerial artists, All or Nothing, will also perform their thrilling act ‘Into the Dark’, which will see the artists circle and swirl around the haunted carousel over the grounds of the iconic Paisley Abbey.
Plus, enjoy Halloween Festival favourites the Spark! LED Drummers and Mr Wilson’s Second Liners, street theatre, film screenings, a Halloween Fun Fair and much more across the two-day fright fest.
Paisley Halloween Festival is listed as one of the best of its kind in the UK – so make sure you don’t miss it!
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Parents and Toddlers Outside, Woodside Garden, Maryhill
- Riverside Festival 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021