Paisley Halloween Festival 2019
Friday 25th (4 p.m.) and Saturday 26 October, 2019 (2 p.m.)
Paisley Town Centre
Roll up, roll up as one of the UK’s most celebrated Halloween Festivals returns to Paisley for a weekend of ghoulishly good family fun on Friday 25 and Saturday 26 October 2019 🎃🧙♀️👻
This year’s festival will be the biggest and best yet as the whole town centre will be transformed into a outdoor circus with street theatre and death-defying aerial performers taking over the streets.
On the Saturday evening, see the spectacular carnival-style Dark Circus parade with more than 300 performers, led by a sinister Svengali ringleader and choreographed by internationally acclaimed outdoor performance specialists Cirque Bijou.
Aerial artists, All or Nothing, will also perform their thrilling act ‘Into the Dark’, which will see the artists circle and swirl around the haunted carousel over the grounds of the iconic Paisley Abbey.
Plus, enjoy Halloween Festival favourites the Spark! LED Drummers and Mr Wilson’s Second Liners, street theatre, film screenings, a Halloween Fun Fair and much more across the two-day fright fest.
Paisley Halloween Festival is listed as one of the best of its kind in the UK – so make sure you don’t miss it!
- The Haunted Concert Hall
- Arts and Crafts Market Online
- Glasgow Science Centre Spooktacular 2020
- Hallowe’en Quiz Night with Duglus
- Loch Lomond Faerie Trail, Halloween 2020
- Celtic Connections 2021 – Online
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Something for Hallowe’en
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- Ghost Stories from Around the World
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Game On: Queer Disruptions in Sport screening plus Q&A
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- International Day of the Girl Child
- There’s Something in the Water, Femspectives and Take One Action
- Blue Heart – Take One Action Film Festival
- Africa in Motion 2020
- Glasgow Science Festival 2020