Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
Saturday 9 November, 2019 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Kelvin Hall will celebrate its third birthday at their annual Family Day.
Free Drop In – No ticket required.
This year’s theme is ‘Go Green’ based around their Gold Award for the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Working with Ricefield Arts once again – with a whole host of eco-friendly crafting activities.
Have you ever watched a film or charged a phone using nothing but your legs? Sustrans will be bringing their pedal powered cinema and phone charging stations giving you the chance to do just that! They’ll also be on hand to offer advice and tips on all things walking and cycling in your area.
As well as this there will be craft activities from Glasgow Museums, games with Glasgow Sports and much more….
Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle Street, Glasgow G3 8AW
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- It’s A Wonderful Life Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema Glasgow
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Oscar Marzaroli Public Reception Streetworks
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Santaland and Season’s Greetings Websters
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- After the Wedding, GFT
- Luce, GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub Best of Final Girls Berlin 2019 CCA
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow