Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
Saturday 9 November, 2019 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Kelvin Hall will celebrate its third birthday at their annual Family Day.
Free Drop In – No ticket required.
This year’s theme is ‘Go Green’ based around their Gold Award for the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Working with Ricefield Arts once again – with a whole host of eco-friendly crafting activities.
Have you ever watched a film or charged a phone using nothing but your legs? Sustrans will be bringing their pedal powered cinema and phone charging stations giving you the chance to do just that! They’ll also be on hand to offer advice and tips on all things walking and cycling in your area.
As well as this there will be craft activities from Glasgow Museums, games with Glasgow Sports and much more….
Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle Street, Glasgow G3 8AW
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- The Everything Thing by Jim McAteer – Single Launch
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- Woodlands Climate Action 2021 Coffee Chats – COP26 and Local Climate Action
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- World Book Night with Denise Mina
- Beats – GFT At Home
- Song Without A Name online at GFT
- Days of the Bagnold Summer
- Carlton Sessions
- A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- Launch of The Ship Yard Project
- Wee Nature Fest – Islands of Abandonment
- Sheena Blackhall – Meet the Author
- Slow Nature – Woodlands Community Booklet Launch
- Open The Door Festival 2021 – Scottsh Women’s Writing
- A Year of Workers’ Stories
- Warren Starry Skies – New Album ‘Small Wonders’