Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
Saturday 9 November, 2019 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Kelvin Hall will celebrate its third birthday at their annual Family Day.
Free Drop In – No ticket required.
This year’s theme is ‘Go Green’ based around their Gold Award for the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Working with Ricefield Arts once again – with a whole host of eco-friendly crafting activities.
Have you ever watched a film or charged a phone using nothing but your legs? Sustrans will be bringing their pedal powered cinema and phone charging stations giving you the chance to do just that! They’ll also be on hand to offer advice and tips on all things walking and cycling in your area.
As well as this there will be craft activities from Glasgow Museums, games with Glasgow Sports and much more….
Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle Street, Glasgow G3 8AW
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Celtic Connections 2020: Lucy Rose review Fionnuala Boyle
- GRIT Orchestra Celtic Connections 2020 photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT