Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
Saturday 9 November, 2019 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Kelvin Hall will celebrate its third birthday at their annual Family Day.
Free Drop In – No ticket required.
This year’s theme is ‘Go Green’ based around their Gold Award for the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Working with Ricefield Arts once again – with a whole host of eco-friendly crafting activities.
Have you ever watched a film or charged a phone using nothing but your legs? Sustrans will be bringing their pedal powered cinema and phone charging stations giving you the chance to do just that! They’ll also be on hand to offer advice and tips on all things walking and cycling in your area.
As well as this there will be craft activities from Glasgow Museums, games with Glasgow Sports and much more….
Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle Street, Glasgow G3 8AW
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Cottiers Pub Quiz – Cancelled until further notice
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Neu Reekie at Aye Write
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee