Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
Saturday 9 November, 2019 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Kelvin Hall will celebrate its third birthday at their annual Family Day.
Free Drop In – No ticket required.
This year’s theme is ‘Go Green’ based around their Gold Award for the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Working with Ricefield Arts once again – with a whole host of eco-friendly crafting activities.
Have you ever watched a film or charged a phone using nothing but your legs? Sustrans will be bringing their pedal powered cinema and phone charging stations giving you the chance to do just that! They’ll also be on hand to offer advice and tips on all things walking and cycling in your area.
As well as this there will be craft activities from Glasgow Museums, games with Glasgow Sports and much more….
Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle Street, Glasgow G3 8AW
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Big Wednesday Night Quiz QMU
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- September Programme at G.FT.
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio
- Fury by David Morley – Carcanet Press Online Book Launch