P.K. Lynch talking about her book Armadillos on the Ross Owen Show, listen tonight 15 April, 2016 at 8 p.m.
Friday 15 April, 2016 – 8 p.m.
P.K. Lynch is an actor and writer. Married to actor Robin Laing, she began her professional life playing Lizzie in the seminal film of the Irvine Welsh novel, Trainspotting, and has since worked internationally in stage, film, TV and radio.
In 2011 she joined the MLitt Creative Writing programme at the University of Glasgow, where she was awarded the Sceptre Prize for Fiction.
Written work includes the stage play, King of the Gypsies, which toured nationally. She also collaborated with Poorboy Theatre Company to create a walking audio piece for the National Museum of Scotland. She has written in a range of forms for various publications. Her debut novel, ARMADILLOS, was published by Legend Press in April 2016.
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- First a Girl, GFT
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- 2040 at GFT
- Pity Party Film Club I Shot Andy Warhol CCA
- Queer Classics & Matchbox Cineclub City of Lost Souls CCA
- Alan Ereira ALUNA – screening and talk CCA
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Leona GFT
- Depeche Mode Spirits in the Forest
- Michael Hutchence: Mystify GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End