P.K. Lynch talking about her book Armadillos on the Ross Owen Show, listen tonight 15 April, 2016 at 8 p.m.
Friday 15 April, 2016 – 8 p.m.
P.K. Lynch is an actor and writer. Married to actor Robin Laing, she began her professional life playing Lizzie in the seminal film of the Irvine Welsh novel, Trainspotting, and has since worked internationally in stage, film, TV and radio.
In 2011 she joined the MLitt Creative Writing programme at the University of Glasgow, where she was awarded the Sceptre Prize for Fiction.
Written work includes the stage play, King of the Gypsies, which toured nationally. She also collaborated with Poorboy Theatre Company to create a walking audio piece for the National Museum of Scotland. She has written in a range of forms for various publications. Her debut novel, ARMADILLOS, was published by Legend Press in April 2016.
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Samhain: fire and jam session Halloween, North Kelvin Meadow
- Birds of Chicago The Doublet Glasgow
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- Art Exhibition at The Arlington Baths Club
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween at OranMor
- Moogety Halloween 2019
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA