P.K. Lynch talking about her book Armadillos on the Ross Owen Show, listen tonight 15 April, 2016 at 8 p.m.
Friday 15 April, 2016 – 8 p.m.
P.K. Lynch is an actor and writer. Married to actor Robin Laing, she began her professional life playing Lizzie in the seminal film of the Irvine Welsh novel, Trainspotting, and has since worked internationally in stage, film, TV and radio.
In 2011 she joined the MLitt Creative Writing programme at the University of Glasgow, where she was awarded the Sceptre Prize for Fiction.
Written work includes the stage play, King of the Gypsies, which toured nationally. She also collaborated with Poorboy Theatre Company to create a walking audio piece for the National Museum of Scotland. She has written in a range of forms for various publications. Her debut novel, ARMADILLOS, was published by Legend Press in April 2016.
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Sofa Fest – digital entertainment