Over the Wall, Multi Arts Festival, Gartnavel Royal Hospital, 30 August
Over the Wall” is a new, summer, multi-arts festival which will take place in the grounds of Gartnavel Royal Hospital, Glasgow on August 30 2014 from 12midday – 4pm, attracting an audience of up to 450 people.
The Festival is part of the annual art in the gart programme; this programme is a collaboration between NHSGGC northwest mental health services and Third Sector organisations and artists to enable access seven days a week and out of hours to participation in meaningful activity which to support mental health recovery and wellbeing.
The Festival aims to increase opportunities for mental health service users and local residents, to access, participate in and appreciate high-quality arts activities and performance. The art in the gart programme and GlasgowCAN share an agenda to challenge stigma through this Festival by increasing shared access and participation in the arts by local residents and users of mental health services.
Gartnavel Royal Hospital,
Crow Road and Shelley Road Entrance.
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Oscar, Bravo! – live streaming Street Level Photoworks on Facebook
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz