Over the Wall, Multi Arts Festival, Gartnavel Royal Hospital, 30 August
Over the Wall” is a new, summer, multi-arts festival which will take place in the grounds of Gartnavel Royal Hospital, Glasgow on August 30 2014 from 12midday – 4pm, attracting an audience of up to 450 people.
The Festival is part of the annual art in the gart programme; this programme is a collaboration between NHSGGC northwest mental health services and Third Sector organisations and artists to enable access seven days a week and out of hours to participation in meaningful activity which to support mental health recovery and wellbeing.
The Festival aims to increase opportunities for mental health service users and local residents, to access, participate in and appreciate high-quality arts activities and performance. The art in the gart programme and GlasgowCAN share an agenda to challenge stigma through this Festival by increasing shared access and participation in the arts by local residents and users of mental health services.
Gartnavel Royal Hospital,
Crow Road and Shelley Road Entrance.
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN