Over the Wall, Multi Arts Festival, Gartnavel Royal Hospital, 30 August
Over the Wall” is a new, summer, multi-arts festival which will take place in the grounds of Gartnavel Royal Hospital, Glasgow on August 30 2014 from 12midday – 4pm, attracting an audience of up to 450 people.
The Festival is part of the annual art in the gart programme; this programme is a collaboration between NHSGGC northwest mental health services and Third Sector organisations and artists to enable access seven days a week and out of hours to participation in meaningful activity which to support mental health recovery and wellbeing.
The Festival aims to increase opportunities for mental health service users and local residents, to access, participate in and appreciate high-quality arts activities and performance. The art in the gart programme and GlasgowCAN share an agenda to challenge stigma through this Festival by increasing shared access and participation in the arts by local residents and users of mental health services.
Gartnavel Royal Hospital,
Crow Road and Shelley Road Entrance.
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2020
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Christmas Tech Sale at The Dream Machine
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair