Over the Wall, Multi Arts Festival, Gartnavel Royal Hospital, 30 August
Over the Wall” is a new, summer, multi-arts festival which will take place in the grounds of Gartnavel Royal Hospital, Glasgow on August 30 2014 from 12midday – 4pm, attracting an audience of up to 450 people.
The Festival is part of the annual art in the gart programme; this programme is a collaboration between NHSGGC northwest mental health services and Third Sector organisations and artists to enable access seven days a week and out of hours to participation in meaningful activity which to support mental health recovery and wellbeing.
The Festival aims to increase opportunities for mental health service users and local residents, to access, participate in and appreciate high-quality arts activities and performance. The art in the gart programme and GlasgowCAN share an agenda to challenge stigma through this Festival by increasing shared access and participation in the arts by local residents and users of mental health services.
Gartnavel Royal Hospital,
Crow Road and Shelley Road Entrance.
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams
- Govanhill International Carnival and Parade
- Sea Change Film Festival 2022
- Friends of Peoples Palace & Winter Garden at Glasgow Green Fun Day
- Dance Along Festival: Encanto, Merchant City Festival
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Curatorial Tour: Glasgow and Slavery, People’s Palace
- A Day Of Fun Inspired by John Byrne
- National Youth Pipe Band of Scotland
- Pitch Perfect at Bloody Scotland 2022
- Roma Sisters Together – Govanhill International Festival
- A Musical Walking Tour of John Maclean’s Pollokshaws
- Glorious Govan Gala