Out of Sight by Ciara MacLaverty: a poem about love.
Out of Sight
The best thing
You do for me
is to let me
be as I am
I do for myself,
and when necessary
you meet my
what if it doesn’ts
what if it does…
You teach me
more than you know-
though I don’t always
tell you so.
I love to laugh with you.
I love it when we
gang-up on the world
and laugh it out of sight.
Ciara MacLaverty – February 2016.
Love Poems & Stories
- Anti Racist Group Woodlands Community
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Dora Wright
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre