Out of Sight by Ciara MacLaverty: a poem about love.
Out of Sight
The best thing
You do for me
is to let me
be as I am
I do for myself,
and when necessary
you meet my
what if it doesn’ts
what if it does…
You teach me
more than you know-
though I don’t always
tell you so.
I love to laugh with you.
I love it when we
gang-up on the world
and laugh it out of sight.
Ciara MacLaverty – February 2016.
Love Poems & Stories
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Knives Out GFT
- The Biggest Little Farm GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- In Diamond Square GFT
- Shooting the Mafia, GFT
- Moving Image Makers Collective On The Move CCA
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Pity Party Film Club Urgh! A Music War CCA
- Sunshine on Leith GFT
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- The Two Popes GFT