Out of Sight by Ciara MacLaverty: a poem about love.
Out of Sight
The best thing
You do for me
is to let me
be as I am
I do for myself,
and when necessary
you meet my
what if it doesn’ts
what if it does…
You teach me
more than you know-
though I don’t always
tell you so.
I love to laugh with you.
I love it when we
gang-up on the world
and laugh it out of sight.
Ciara MacLaverty – February 2016.
Love Poems & Stories
- FrightFest – American Badger review by Danielle O’Neill Young
- FrightFest Glasgow 2021 – ‘Vicious Fun’ review Danielle O’Neill Young
- Glasgow Film Festival – Rosa’s Wedding review by Pat Byrne
- Book Launch – Peter May: The Night Gate
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Wildland Glasgow Film Festival Online review Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Spring Fling Queen Margaret Drive
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts