OranMor, Celtic Connections Listings 2017
Celtic Connections is the largest annual winter music festival of its kind and the UK’s premier celebration of Celtic music.
A major musical event with 2,100 artists • 300 events • 20 venues • 1 brilliant festival
From 19 January – 5 February 2017
“If there’s one thing that makes wintertime in Glasgow great then it’s Celtic Connections.” The Guardian.
Glasgow’s annual folk, roots and world music festival, Celtic Connections celebrates Celtic music and its connections with cultures across the world. , 2,100 musicians from around the world will descend on Glasgow and bring the city to life for eighteen days of concerts, ceilidhs, talks, art exhibitions, workshops, and free events.
The full Òran Mór line-up…
Buy tickets: 0141 253 8000
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Refuweegee Fundraiser with Sound in the Suburbs
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Hannah Lavery, Govanhill Book Festival
- Edinburgh Book Festival – Kirstin Innes: Who is Clio Campbell?
- Edinburgh Book Festival James Tait Black Prizes
- Stuart Cosgrove, Govanhill Book Festival
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival
- Zine Making, Govanhill Book Festival 2020