Online launch of new CPO themed short film ‘Something To Lose’
27 August, 2020 at 1 p.m.
By Street Cones
Free – Register
About this Event
Hosted by Tom Jackson (Head of Community Justice Glasgow). The film will be shown and then special guests introduced. Please submit your questions live via vimeo, youtube, facebook. Please also share the event using #somethingtolose (so we can give you a share).
The film is a mixture of interviews and also follows a fictional character on his CPO journey (Community Payback Order). It was produced by (and the stream designed/deliverd by) the team at STREET CONES a social enterprise and registered arts charity. In line with their commitment to lived experience some of the actors have been on CPOs.
Three viewing options (vimeo, youtube, facebook). Anyone using an employer device/network having access issues with all three consider trying a personal device.
Email: Community Justice Contact (Lyn Pyper)
Email: Street Cones Contact (Mark MacNicol) –
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Big Wednesday Night Quiz QMU
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals