Online launch of new CPO themed short film ‘Something To Lose’
27 August, 2020 at 1 p.m.
By Street Cones
Free – Register
About this Event
Hosted by Tom Jackson (Head of Community Justice Glasgow). The film will be shown and then special guests introduced. Please submit your questions live via vimeo, youtube, facebook. Please also share the event using #somethingtolose (so we can give you a share).
The film is a mixture of interviews and also follows a fictional character on his CPO journey (Community Payback Order). It was produced by (and the stream designed/deliverd by) the team at STREET CONES a social enterprise and registered arts charity. In line with their commitment to lived experience some of the actors have been on CPOs.
Three viewing options (vimeo, youtube, facebook). Anyone using an employer device/network having access issues with all three consider trying a personal device.
Email: Community Justice Contact (Lyn Pyper)
Email: Street Cones Contact (Mark MacNicol) –
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- This is not the time to be the bad angel by Jim Byrne
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig