National Library of Scotland Film Friday
Friday 5 June, 2020
Take in the sunny sights and bustle as National Library of Scotland travels to three different locations in Scotland for this Film Friday.
ℎ ℎ ℎ …
Get “away, away, away from it all” and sail into the Isle of Bute and Rothesay.
In this film narrated by Douglas Murchie, we go on a tour of the popular tourist island, with a focus on the activities on of the holidaymakers. Look out for some iconic fashion moments.
Next, we travel to East Lothian where we learn about Bass Rock and Tantallon Castle. Then we take in the goings on in North Berwick, a popular tourist location in summer and the place where Robert Louis Stevenson wrote much of ‘Treasure Island’.
Last but not least, we travel back to the west to visit Millport and the Isle of Cumbrae for a day trip. See the familiar sights of the island including the journey across the sea to Millport Pier, famous monuments, and the main streets of Millport town.
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- This is not the time to be the bad angel by Jim Byrne
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service