Munro Challenge, University of Glasgow, Cancer Sciences Fundraiser 26 – 28 August, 2017
Aiming to have as many teams and individuals possible to climb Munros in Scotland, in the weekend 26-28 August 2017.
Teams and individuals can register up to a few days before the event, leaving enough time to send out your T-shirt.
All participants are asked to raise or donate a minimum of £50 for this fantastic cause. Funds will be donated to cancer sciences at the University of Glasgow, helping to translate lab research into clinical cancer trials in Glasgow hospitals.
Funds can be raised for pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, Paul O’Gorman Leukaemia Research Centre at Gartnavel Hospital, The Beatson Pebble appeal (cancer general) and the Brain Tumour research fund.
Any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
0141 330 5092
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- First a Girl, GFT
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- 2040 at GFT
- Pity Party Film Club I Shot Andy Warhol CCA
- Queer Classics & Matchbox Cineclub City of Lost Souls CCA
- Alan Ereira ALUNA – screening and talk CCA
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Leona GFT
- Depeche Mode Spirits in the Forest
- Michael Hutchence: Mystify GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End