Munro Challenge, University of Glasgow, Cancer Sciences Fundraiser 26 – 28 August, 2017
Aiming to have as many teams and individuals possible to climb Munros in Scotland, in the weekend 26-28 August 2017.
Teams and individuals can register up to a few days before the event, leaving enough time to send out your T-shirt.
All participants are asked to raise or donate a minimum of £50 for this fantastic cause. Funds will be donated to cancer sciences at the University of Glasgow, helping to translate lab research into clinical cancer trials in Glasgow hospitals.
Funds can be raised for pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, Paul O’Gorman Leukaemia Research Centre at Gartnavel Hospital, The Beatson Pebble appeal (cancer general) and the Brain Tumour research fund.
Any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
0141 330 5092
- Lockdown Video – Mic Clark
- Scottish Writers Showcase 2 Creative Conversations
- Calypso Windrush Caribbean Film Festival
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- La Belle et la Bête – Open Air Screening
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Record Store Day – Love Music Glasgow
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Alice – Watch Online GFT