Mugstock Festival 28 – 31 July, 2017
MugStock returns 28th-31st July 2017 in the beautiful surroundings of Mugdock Country Park!
The 3rd edition of MugStock will be even more magical, musical and merry! More details coming soon but you know we’ll be bringing you some of the best music, art, food and merriment in Scotland!
Grab yourself limited early bird tickets now to save yourself £’s on full ticket price.
Children 12 or under go for free.They must be accompanied by a responsible adult guardian. Secure free child places when buying your own ticket.
We can’t wait to see you in the Park in July! Let the exciting countdown begin 🙂
Mugdock Country Park, Craigallan Road, G62 8EL
- Fright Fest Glasgow 2021 – ‘Vicious Fun’ review Danielle O’Neill Young
- Glasgow Film Festival – Rosa’s Wedding review by Pat Byrne
- Book Launch – Peter May: The Night Gate
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Wildland Glasgow Film Festival Online review Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Spring Fling Queen Margaret Drive
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021